Creative Software Solutions (Europe) Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your personal information will always be dealt with in a lawful manner which meets the Data Protection Act 2018.
This policy sets out how we will use and protect personal information that you give us or we obtain when:
- You use our websites
- We send electronic communications
- We send direct mail
If you have any questions or comments about this policy please write to Data Controller, Creative Software Solutions (Europe) Limited, 2 & 3 Parkside Court, Lichfield, WS13 7FE. If you have any questions about the security of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing and using our Websites, you signify your agreement to this policy. If you do not agree with the policy, please do not use our Websites. This policy is subject to change. Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
Information we may collect from you
All data gained through our websites will solely be used internally and for marketing purposes. If data is actively collected through one of our online forms, sufficient information will be provided enabling you to make the choice whether to opt in or out of particular marketing options.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time subscribing to our services including, where applicable, newsletters, booking training courses or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our websites.
- If you contact us through our websites, whether by sending messages to our email addresses, filling in any forms, using our online LiveChat service or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data.
Third Party Websites
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
If any of your personal information changes or becomes out of date please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
You may inform us at any time should you wish to delete personal information we hold about you by writing to Company Secretary, Creative Software Solutions (Europe) Limited, 2 & 3 Parkside Court, Lichfield, WS13 7FE.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to Data Controller, Creative Software Solutions (Europe) Limited, 2 & 3 Parkside Court, Lichfield, WS13 7FE.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
To summarise we use your IP address and cookies to:
- Store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customise or websites according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our websites.
- Gain details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
Where we store your personal data
If and when you submit your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where applicable where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are ISO 9001:2015 (FM652644) and IGSoc level 3 accredited – continually improving our customer service and security protocol, including the handling of all data throughout our software platforms.
Uses made of the information
Once consent has been given we will use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Consent is confirmed through the use of clear opt in and opt out options.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To speed up your searches.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To allow you to participate in our competitions and promotions, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Unless stated otherwise please note that your information will not be shared with anyone outside our organisation, including third party organisations.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by writing to Data Controller, Creative Software Solutions (Europe) Limited, 2 & 3 Parkside Court, Lichfield, WS13 7FE.
If you believe we are issuing your data incorrectly you have the right to inform the information Commissioner’s Office (ico.)
Disclosure of your information