Manage any physical asset and meticulously monitor them by using Pro-Cloud's core module Asset Management.
Gain complete control and real time visibility of your catalogue of assets by making use of Pro-Cloud's asset tree structure, asset locations and sub locations. Our comprehensive labelling procedure is where this module lies, delivering valuable, and accurate stock management data that is automatically accessible within this module. Using such advanced labelling technology means all your assets can be tracked 24/7, reducing the loss of equipment and bringing synergy to your warehouse. Pro-Cloud is compatible with a multitude of barcoding solutions including GS1, QR codes, NFC and RFID enabling key product information to be shared between all parties in a supply chain.
Pro-Cloud's asset management module can manage any type of physical asset, using legacy coding systems alongside state of the art hybrid labelling solutions, ensuring that you can manage and track your assets the way your customers and business demands.
Pro-Cloud works with a range of scanning and mobile devices, view our hardware brochure for available options.
- Barcode and QR code labelling for business asset tracking and recording
- Stock movement management including real time usage and valuation
- Track and trace ability through all business processes ensuring full maintenance capabilities such as product recalls and warranty repairs
- Automated stock alarms including goods received, stock take, stock movements and asset enquiries. Stock takes include perpetual inventory, partial and full
- Supplier warranty replacement capabilities
- Printer web service support
- Better organisation of asset maintenance, scheduling and history
- Easier way to comply with particular legislations and health and safety
- Thorough tracking and tracing of assets
- Improved asset performance - reduced chance of asset breakdown and consequently enhanced customer satisfaction
- Increased productivity of assets
- Better overall management of activities
- Ability to make quicker business decisions
- Improved cost-effectiveness across your supply chain